Saturday, September 24, 2011

The top 5 personalities of my girl..

Here are the top 5 personalities of my one and only love. :)


1. Flirty Lea - One of my favorites. But not my top. She gives me this exotic temptress' eyes. I sends chills to my bones. She'll get closer and closer. Gives me random kisses.. I'm on my knees, every time she turns into this sexy beast.. That I could only restrain. Hopefully. What a sexual preference.
2. Possessive Lea - This is quite a curve ball. When she gives me this look that signifies uhmm.. Possessive-ness. It's really cute! When you see her making these weird faces. It brings joy to my heart, because she wants to make sure. That she's mine... All mine. Sweet, there's plenty of me to go around! :D

3. The Weird one/ The Serious one - Now, this personality is kinda scary, because it feels like she's hiding something from me. Acting all goofy and all. Being quite or Gazing through the sky or the ceiling sometimes. Ang seryoso lang minsan. I can't read her all the time. Sometimes we fight about nothing. Because sometimes her nothing is just not nothing.. There's something, definitely. Scariest for me. Ang sexy niya pa din. :D

4. The blissful one - When bliss is present. There's nothing to worry about. Love is in the air. Nothing could go wrong. Do I need to explain bliss. I'm the one who could only assure that for her. And sometimes it hurts me, because sometimes I can't give that to her.. She suddenly turns to the 3rd one which is the weird one. So that is definitely hard to handle. But it's pretty obvious when she's happy. Kahit saan mo pa dalhin. She smiles of course, and her eyes. Oh man, her eyes.. The perfect weapon of happiness. Even if you cover her lips. You can still tell that she's happy. Her eyes I just can't describe it. Whenever I look into it. Parang I'm sucked by a vortex of rainbow. You can definitely see that there's one happy soul.

1. Mr. Lea Andrea Mauro - She gets what she wants. PERIOD! And I love that. Because all she wants is me. I guess you're wondering why Mr.?! Mr. I'm turning into her. Full of Passion and Devotion. And yun yung minsan na pagkukulang ko. Ever time we argue. Sometimes. parang ang sarap na lang niyang yakapin kasi all she's trying to say is FIX THIS, BECAUSE I CARE, AND I LOVE YOU. "I'm trying to say what I feel para mapasaya mo ako lalo" type of attitude. I lack of understanding kasi how can I understand her when she's standing under me. WORDPLAY! Woot! :* She's the boss. I love my boss, commander, and Goddess. The CEO of my life.


That's it! My top 5 personalities of Lea. Whatever personality she show. I equally love them all. She's the one, but five is better. 5 of her that is. I love her for her. And only her.

No comments:

Post a Comment