Monday, September 12, 2011

Hello..

Let me allow to introduce myself.. My name is Harold Kevin L. Yoingco. You can call me Ken, Harold.. Whatever.

I love comics.
I love collecting figures.
I have a boring life.
I like going to dinners.. Just dinners.
I love eating food. If it looks good I eat it.
I love when people know what they want.
I love it when people stand up for themselves.
I love when people ask me what do I want.
I love knowing things.
I have a big ego.
I can't lie. I can't
I tell the things even if it leads to hurting someone including the people I love.
I say what I want. Even if it's not the right time. I say it.
I love the movie Superman II Richard Donner cut. That's the most important movie for me.
I hate it when people say na wala silang ginagawang maayos...
I love it when I dress up nicely.
I hate it when people think they're not beautiful.
I tend to tell my stories.. Rarely.
I never open up when I don't know you.
I love making things when I know it will make someone happy.
I hate it when people doubt me.
I hate it when people doesn't believe me.
If I think what is right I do or say it.
I never leave without saying goodbye.
I love me for me can I be phony to myself? No.
I hate drinking. Unless may special event.
I hate to be lonely.
I love my circle right now.
I'm satisfied with what I have now.
I hate conversing with people who doesn't know what they want... Nasabi ko na ata toh.
I like bragging kung meron man ako.
I like seeing my loved ones happy.
I can't do things right, most of the time. But I know what I'm doing.
I hate it when I'm being judged sa nararamadaman ko kasi ako naman yung nakakaramdam.
I'm not smart... But I can survive.
I don't need your opinion unless importante ka sakin.
Honesty is the best policy.. Whether it's late.
Being mad is the one thing I do best.
If I love something.. I will love it to the fullest.
I love Lea.
Gossip, Gossip.
I'm jealous.
I'm broke.
I'm ill, because I'm suffering from realness.
Madali akong masaktan.
If I'm sure. I'm sure.
I'm sensitive.
I cry a lot.
I like Kanye.
I love Jay-Z.
I don't understand a lot of things.
I have a problem listening.
I save for my wants and needs.
I could dress all black for 10 years.
I hate being late.
I like being early.
I love silence.
I seldom like fighting. It brings out the best.
I love brutal honesty.
If I ask you a yes or no question... Just don't ask why.
I love Lea.
I enjoy reading a lot. (Comics)
I like walking. I love walking.. Kahit gaano pa kainit or kalayo.
Loooove is what important, because I tend to do things na hindi ko alam na magagawa ko.
I don't think love is cruel. We're cruel.
I hate people when they pretend.
I hate posers. About Comics.
I'm mean.
I don't like parties.
I don't like clubs.
I love markets.
Morning person.
I like being home.
I'm scared.

She knows me.

No comments:

Post a Comment