Thursday, September 8, 2011

The scene that I will never forget.. Because I can relate to it. pt.2

I can't seem to type... Anyways. The first time I watched this movie. The Notebook. I know it's kinda mushy and all, but It got me so hard. Because basically I can relate to this one scene (pt.1 of this blog title)

The past few weeks.. Honestly we've been fighting all the time. Misunderstandings, A lot of it. We can't agree on everything. Well almost everything, because we tend to answer back, bicker a lot. Walang nagpapatalo.

But we definitely agree on one thing. And that's love. We love each other so much. We get to the point that either one of us says something hurtful. I hope she didn't mean it, but she does every word of it, because that's how she sees me. I can't blame her for that. Kahit gaano pa ka sakit.. In the end I'm still standing. Because I love her. I can live like this. Siya lang naman na gusto kung makasama habang buhay. At kung dumating na sa point na she doesn't feel the same. Every day of my life. I will work my ass of para lang mabalik yung dati niyang mararamdaman. Mahal na mahal ko siya. And I'm very happy sa meron kami.

I love you, Lea.. That's it. Walang ng makakatalo dun.

No comments:

Post a Comment