Monday, August 15, 2011

Finally found it!

Regina Spektor - Samson

I've been looking forever for that song and I finally found it, because of my one true love, Lea Andrea Mauro. I love you sooo much! I thank you! :'( It took me 3 years, 3 years... At ikaw lang pala ang hinahanap ko. Everything's with you.. You are my everything.

 The first time I watched the movie "Rumor has it" that song played, and it got me so hard. The voice just so soothing, and the heavy melody of the music. It's too heavy, very emotional. Ang tagal kung hinanap toh, and I loss faith. I gave up looking for it. Well, it took me 2 days of searching and I'm not pretty sure why it took me that long.

The song was played where the scene was Ms.Aniston is going home to her apartment to her future husband, Mr.Ruffalo. Apparently, Aniston got caught kissing someone else. Well, that's not the whole story. With that intense scene and on-screen love. The song and the scene is a perfect match.


Well, jus so you know... I loved Lea first. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment