Thursday, August 25, 2011

Is it me..

Is it me or I'm just being paranoid, or whatever. I kinda feel being less, and I'm not sure what less is. It's eating me up inside. I know I can't ask for more, because that's it. Maybe, I'll just have to wait for that "more".

I'm beginning to think that I'm doing something to make whatever it is to be less. I have so much going on right now. I really can't tell what that less is.

I think it's me. I'm not being that "more" to the one who deserves more. I am happy with this. I'm happy with my life now. I'm happy.

When I think of it. My mind goes blank. I really have no idea what this less is.  I think I have done some certain things that made me feel less.

The more I see myself... The less I know for sure.

1 comment:

  1. "The more I see myself... The less I know for sure."
    I love that line :* *yaakaap*

    ReplyDelete