Sunday, August 7, 2011

Possible..

It's impossible to obtain happiness forever, but it sure is possible to have you forever.

I guess I have to live up with these words now.

I can't always be happy. But you can choose to stay with her at least be happy with her.. Well in some cases not all the time, but hello! You have her already.. (You dipshit!) Talking to myself.

Have you ever feel that you've become the worst version of yourself? I always do. That a box full of hateful, insecure parts. Maybe, your arrogance, confidence or some call it swag, that box has been opened? Someone upsets you or disappoints you and instead of smiling and say I'm not like that. You zing them with words that are hurtful. You tend to disagree with them because you're primed that you're not like that. Well, I guess I am. Because the person I love, well she sees it. She knows me better than anyone. I just wish I could throw that box of inadequate attitude and replace it with something virtuous. If she loves me with that box of inadequate attitude.. There's nothing to throw out, but my stubbornness.

The odd thing about this form of communication is that you're likely to talk about nothing than something. But I just want to say that all this nothing has meant more to me than so many somethings.

No comments:

Post a Comment