Friday, July 22, 2011

A perfect 10..

Today was just perfect... White Chucks, washed denim jeans, loose green kinda like shirt...

She came here around 10. Was a bit upset because I was expecting here to be early, but it didn't change the fact that I was very happy to see her. We started of with the things that we usually do. We are very passionate about it. And I'm keeping my mouth shut. That's all I can say, folks. We delivered.

Around lunch time...
We cooked lunch together. I prepared my Bechamel sauce.. She did her thing with the Potatoes. It was all good. Tried to cook deep fried Mozzarella squares, but it didn't turn quite well. She fries Potatoes at it's best. No flaws. Crispy on the outside, mushy like texture on the inside. Which is quite good! Kinda like fried Mashed Potatoes. If Potato is love, she's Aphrodite.

Now, we're stuffed as hell. Me washing the dishes. And she was surfing the net, I was like " God, please palapitin mo si Lea" Nag-tampo ako ng kaunti pero still I'm very happy na nakikita ko siya sa bahay ko. And we decided to lie down sa sofabed. Doing intimate things even we know that my brother Jed could see us. I was just paying attention to her.. To my love. She offered to play something. I'm not even sure if it's a game or something. Mag talikuran daw kami.. So I did, and siya din. Patagalan.. Unang bumigay talo. Hahaha! Sooo I thought we're wasting time, soo I turned back to my original position. And I fell asleep. :P Which was unintentional... Haha! But It was just very comfortable sleeping beside her, always.. I wish na katabi ko siya ngayon. :( We were a bit groggy, because both of us.. Were awake very early. We fell asleep hugging..And you know what it's the best damn thing ever. :(

Now, the orientation that she was fuzzing about yesterday, actually since Wednesday. It'a about Yoga. We came there late., but we still managed to understand the orientation. We did some certain stances or positions. I guess it helped us fight stress. Gave us inner peace. This a good exercise for us. The world in a state of aggression. I find calm in her, with this exercise. I really hope that we will be able to continue this. It would really help us a lot. Spiritually and Physically.


"Yoga is the fountain of youth.  You're only as young as your spine is flexible. " 


I love her very much... This day was just awesome. Full of feelings, positive feelings. 


She's my perfect 10. 

1 comment:

  1. Awww, Ken... :( That is just so, so, so, so sweet.. :* :* I was smiling and laughing habang binabasa ko :"D I love you so very much, my love. Thank you for today.. Happy 10th! ♥ More months, years, and lifetimes to come! *HUUUUUGGGG*

    ReplyDelete