Monday, July 18, 2011

Let you eat the last piece of baked potatoes..




I just can't believe that I'd end up with you. You picked me, you chose me, you love me. Now by doing that. I will never ever let you go.

A girl so loved with the people surrounding you. A place you might as well call an escape, or paradise. A place I might call hell. A place that I'm not familiar with. A place that you won't need me beside you, because you know every person surrounding it. Imagine all the love that you deserve is right at that place, that I call hell. That's where you learned to be on your own, I can't argue with that. But now, you have a place to be that you can have the same amount of love, of all the person you know there combined or more. Imagine if I haven't met you. Will you still get that amount of love? I'll be turning this place to around. I will make this your escape.. I know that I still love you more than anyone else could. Fact.


"Our first kiss and the first time that I felt connected to anything." Wala lang, this line I can relate to it, sooo much.



"Maybe I like the pain of being jealous. Maybe I'm wired that way. Because without it, I don't know; maybe I just wouldn't feel real. What's that saying? Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Because it feels so good when I stop."


My heart was beating fast, I began to lose control. I didn't want to hurt you, I'm just a jealous guy. I was swallowing my pain. I was shivering inside. Feeling that some guy will take you away from me.. I didn't mean to make you feel that way. I'm just sorry for myself for acting this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment