Saturday, May 12, 2012

Looking..

We will never get tired of this issue. Looking at someone. I'm not even looking.

Today, me and Lea walked sa may Beta Epsilon way. And we noticed this girls and guys who were trying to do photography or some sort. And we didn't pay too much attention to it. Anyways, we decided to sit at some rock or table of some sort. And we had our laughs, and sorrows. After that thing.. We were sitting being quite, and all when suddenly I noticed that one of the girls is familiar looking, and there it was. I was right it's the girl from church! My EX CRUSH! I asked Lea if she noticed. And she said she didn't notice. So, "I didn't want to tell her or I must or should tell her" kind of feeling, kasi I don't keep things from her. Anyways, so I did tell her. And she ended up going berserk. I know she will. I explained na I wasn't looking and all.. Well I am not. Well she knows she did, and i'm not sure how.

But I didn't I was only looking at the leaves. It just happened that may head was positioned at the direction where that girl is.

No comments:

Post a Comment