Sunday, June 3, 2012

The person that makes me happy..

The person that makes me happy, exists. She do.. She is not a fantasy. Her name is Lea. She's more than just a pin-up girl. She has swag. She's the most bad-ass chic I know. She can make fall unto my knees.. Makes me beg for more love or happiness. She can kick your ass, not just physically.. She can read thoughts.. Attack you emotionally.

Even if she's that of a bad-ass, she's really sweet when it comes to me. Very sweet, indeed. I love her as much... I guess her Kyprtonite is me..I hope I am.

1 comment:

  1. You called me bad-ass :| That's hot! :* And I'm more than just a pin-up girl! Aren't you the sweetest! :"> You do know how to make me feel kilig! I love you so very much! ♥

    You are my strength and weakness at the same time :(( I love you, Ken! You're my hero ;)

    ReplyDelete