Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Walking away..

That's the one thing that everybody hates and learns to accept.. You just can't let them walk away. Seeing the person who gives every reason on what you are doing now and what you are going to do next walks away. You learn to accept when you see them that they really don't want you near them or even see you standing right in front of them.. But you will accept more when you know you have done something wrong.. But what can you do when they don't want you near them..  Simply walk away with them.But the thing is you can't accept it because you want it fixed right away (that's for me)... . I can't let that person walk away.. Not like that. Seeing, Knowing, Aching.. That you could have been better and understanding for them..

"I can't make the same mistake
If you lose my love
It was yours to take
Break down your door
Take a little more
When I need you around"



"And I'm so terrified of leaving
It's a new low
Try and pick me up again but
Let go see how far I get without you
Desperately need more of your love"






No comments:

Post a Comment