Wednesday, May 18, 2011

BTR Song...

Last night. I was watching Big Time Rush, Okay?! I'm a fan I guess. That show is really amusing in some way even though four Justin Bieber wannabes are the stars of this show. I was hooked by this song called "Boyfriend" It's really catchy and all. The song was first released on MTV Push where they show these new artists every month.. Blah Blah. Anyways going back to last night's episode.. It was the origin of the Boyfriend song... But first it was called the Heartbreak song.. But watching it. You'll undertsand kung paano nangyari yun. Here's the video of the original one.






After all this time ngayon ko lang napakinggan yung line na toh beacuse I can't understand one damn thing na sinasabi nila.. This one line got me so hard..

"I don't care at all what you done before.. All I really want is to be your

Your boy, boy, b-b-boy, b-b-boyfriend"

Realizing that I'm never like that to her.. It's heartbreaking. Now is the most important time of our lives not then. That's why it's called Present.. It's a gift. Thank you Master Oogway, for that wonderful line. This damn song made me realize it pa. But all I really want to be is your boyfriend... Who loves you, you, y-y-you, y-y-you...  


No comments:

Post a Comment