Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday Morning

One Sunday morning... I woke up, brushed my teeth, prepared breakfast (I helped), Missed Lea (Always), Thinking of Lea (Always)... My dad is preparing to leave for Bulacan. And us (brothers) Stayed home and well do nothing. Since I have nothing to do I was going to write an entry for my blog (this blog). It's about the mishaps of last night's conversation between Lea and me. The line from one Ashton Kutcher movie struck me like a rock hitting on some head...


"No, do not call me to say you miss me. Do not text me, do not e-mail me... do not write it on my wall! If you really miss me, come here and tell me that!" 


Sooo I got up this computer chair rushed to the bathroom.. Took a bath.. Dressed up.. Rode the FX.. Walked.. Waited.. Now I'm standing in front of the most beautiful morning late riser person in the world.. And I love her.


I said goodbye at exactly 11:33am.. I got home at exactly 11:57am


"That may be all I need
In darkness she is all I see
Come and rest your bones with me
Driving slow on Sunday morning
And I never want to leave"



This is exactly the kind of Sunday Morning I'm going to sing about for the rest of my life... Sunday Morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment