Thursday, June 30, 2011

She needs... I need.

She needed me to be there for her. I wanted to be there for her. But I can't.. Simply, because I can't. You can't be at the same place at the same time. I'm needed here. She needs me. But I do have a choice.. And It's always with her. If I can be there for you all the time, you won't be feeling sadness at it's prime. I'm obliged to be with you and even if I'm not needed I'm willing to be shouted at, screamed at, or whatever you may do to me. Deep in my heart I know you'll always be needing me. Even if things aren't clear between us. Every time you'll need someone or want to be with someone. I want to be that person.

1 comment:

  1. I need you all the time, Ken. Even if there were times that seemed like I was driving you away, just remember na I will always need you. Whether I'm aware of it or not. Believe me. You might know me more than I know myself. I love you.. :* :*

    ReplyDelete