Saturday, August 25, 2012

It's been a while.

It's been a while that I've made a post.. I really feel like shit, but I think I need to get this feeling out of me. It makes me weak, vulnerable, sensitive. I'm not really sure what to feel, I guess all the bad feelings crumbled up will be the sum of my feelings right now. It kinda sucks.

The fact that my counterpart is sick, and I don't have anything for her. Just my stupid text messages. I mean siguro ganun na nga ako ka useless, it's been a week na hindi kami nagkikita.. Ang hirap at ang sakit sakit. I haven't felt like this for a very long time. I feel nothings in order. Everything's messed up. I can't be happy, knowing she's not feeling while, tired of everything that includes me. That's hard to swallow. The more I be me, the more she suffers. And of course being the loving boyfriend that I can be.. It's fucking hard. It always is. Ang less ko na sa minamahal ko. Ang pathetic.. I hope she has the will or faith to stay. I really want her to stay, I will never want to lose her. She's everything to me..

I'd give anything to be with her right now. I'll give up my toe if I have to. Just let me be with her.. I feel so weak, dammit. I'm sooo inlove with her and yet I can't do anything, but say I love you..

1 comment:

  1. As long as you'll always be crazy about me, I'll stay with you. Lucky you mahal na mahal din naman kita... I won't leave you, okay. I might be asking too much paminsan minsan... pero ikaw lang naman pinakakailangan ko. And you know that. Haaaaaaayy, Ken.

    ReplyDelete